Is defined as pain at one or both sides of the lower back extending on the back of the leg to the ankle
One of the main reasons for sciatica is nerve root compression in the spine due to a certain problem which might be and not limited to lumbar disc prolapse, spondylolisthesis, vertebral metastasis, which causes severe pain.
Meticulous examination by an experienced physician is recommended for proper diagnosis of sciatica and the the patient is instructed to do a lumbar MRI or CT for proper diagnosis of the root cause of the condition
Minimally invasive spine procedure fluoroscopic guided became the first line of treatment for sciatica due to its safety, effectiveness and convenience.
Selective lumbar nerve root injection and Radiofrequency
Lumbar laser disc decompression
Minimally invasive neuroplasty fluoroscopic guided
- Non-surgical Management of spondylolisthesis
- Minimally invasive spinal procedures vs surgery
- Obesity dangers on the spine
- Treating disc prolapse through Laser disc decompression Without surgery
- Selective nerve root Radiofrequency for chronic pain treatment
- Disc prolapses
- Non-surgical treatment of Spinal canal stenosis
- Different types of headaches Treatment
- Failed Spine Surgery (Pain of post laminectomy)