Thermal Radiofrequency ablation of the genicular nerves is and effective treatment in management of knee pain. The procedure is done by introducing a special isolated needle guided by fluoroscopy to the genicular nerve in order to decrease the pain sensation. Pain decreases by more than 90 %
Intra articular injection of high molecular weight Hyaluronic acid and PRP to provide lubrication. Stem cell injection is a valid treatment to stimulate miniscus healing and cartilage regeneration.
Intra articular injection and knee Radiofrequency is a minimally invasive procedure. Under under fluoroscopic guidance under local anesthesia and sedation. Procedure duration is 20 to 30 minutes and the patient is advised to leave the hospital after 2 to 3 hours. And to resume his daily activities after 24 hours.
- Non-surgical Management of spondylolisthesis
- Minimally invasive spinal procedures vs surgery
- Obesity dangers on the spine
- Treating disc prolapse through Laser disc decompression Without surgery
- Selective nerve root Radiofrequency for chronic pain treatment
- Disc prolapses
- Non-surgical treatment of Spinal canal stenosis
- Different types of headaches Treatment
- Failed Spine Surgery (Pain of post laminectomy)